This is the work of Digital Artist/Photographer Scott Tucker

The Digi-Paintings are hand drawn using a Stylus,a Touch Screen Monitor and a program called ArtRage.

Prints are available for Paintings and Photos!

Follow these links see see the collection:
Digital Art

Monday, February 15, 2010

test the paper

I'm working with new materials. I saw on Etsy a guy is using tissue paper on his canvas.
Since I like to try different items on the canvas I figured it would be a great idea.
This is toilet paper and acrylic:


This is obviously the beginning stages of this painting. Stay tuned to see how it works out!

Also, hoping my friend Robert gets to come home from his surgery today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an exciting image and it's great! The fact that you used toilet tissue is thought provoking and adds to the viewing experience. You have an interesting process.

Meat On The Mirror Productions said...

Thank you Constance!

Post a Comment