This is the work of Digital Artist/Photographer Scott Tucker

The Digi-Paintings are hand drawn using a Stylus,a Touch Screen Monitor and a program called ArtRage.

Prints are available for Paintings and Photos!

Follow these links see see the collection:
Digital Art

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

auction day

Update:
I just realized I didn't make a link to my eBay: http://myworld.ebay.com/ukoa

I posted 3 paintings on eBay today.
"days"

"D"

"nebula"

Then I had Pasta with Broccoli...
it made me feel less stressed.



7 comments:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Wow, really cool.
Love the texture!! Lisa

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

By the way, check out my last blog post. You will find it pretty interesting. Love, Lisa

Bella said...

love these!!! you are an amazing artist!!

Meat On The Mirror Productions said...

Thanks Izabella! I really appreciate it!

Susan Tuttle said...

These are beautiful!

Meat On The Mirror Productions said...

Thank you Susan!

Adventures in Daily Painting said...

Many thanks for your comment on my painting Night Fire. I especially like your paintings Days and Nebula. I've been thinking about trying my hand at abstraction...we'll see...Great blog!

Post a Comment