This is the work of Digital Artist/Photographer Scott Tucker

The Digi-Paintings are hand drawn using a Stylus,a Touch Screen Monitor and a program called ArtRage.

Prints are available for Paintings and Photos!

Follow these links see see the collection:
Digital Art

Thursday, June 17, 2010

dormio


I'm always on an old country road with a long way to go. It's a familiar road but no place I've seen in real life.
I'm wishing I could call my mother for a ride but she is working very late in a department store and can't get me.
It's always the same scenario but in different locations.



1 comments:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Hmmmmm.....
So the info. you will want and need for the New England blogger thing is posted now. Two of the links you will need, one to get on the list of 180 bloggers and the other for today's post(on her blog) for the Linky.
Happy Father's Day.
You will have to tell me about this post sometime.

Post a Comment