This is the work of Digital Artist/Photographer Scott Tucker

The Digi-Paintings are hand drawn using a Stylus,a Touch Screen Monitor and a program called ArtRage.

Prints are available for Paintings and Photos!

Follow these links see see the collection:
Digital Art

Saturday, May 15, 2010

quality



I had a painting photographed and ready to be listed.
While looking at the photo I noticed a warp in it. At first I thought it was just the lens that made it look that way but then noticed it's actually in the canvas itself.
It's not that bad but I can't sell it that way. I'll have to start it again on another canvas.


Just wanted to keep people updated on why I haven't posted anything lately.
New stuff coming soon!


-Scott Tucker
Meat on the Mirror Productions

0 comments:

Post a Comment